Eastern Regional Research Center conducts fundamental, applied and developmental research on a broad spectrum of agricultural commodities with the following major thrusts:
• Chemical and microbial food safety and food preservation
• Sustainable bioenergy and agricultural practices
• Advanced dairy and food processing technologies
• Edible films and active packaging technologies
• Bioactive ingredients and functional foods
• Biobased products
We strive to develop new knowledge and technologies, and we transfer our scientific discoveries to stakeholders and clients in both private and public sectors through strategic partnerships.