Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

WRRC Technology Transfer

WRRC and the Agricultural Research Service actively seek partners for technology transfer. This can take multiple forms:

  • Joint Research.  A private company, a non-profit organization, or any non-federal government agency may partner with USDA to conduct joint research and any resulting patent may be licensed exclusively to the research partner.

  • Grants.  Companies or individuals with research capacity may be eligible for a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant. Recipients of such grants may be eligible for cooperative research with USDA scientists.

Current WRRC collaborations are listed here: Collaborations

You may contact the PWA Technology Transfer Office at:

Research Operations and Management David Nicholson Kristin Kimball
Office of Technology Transfer Technology Transfer Coordinator Technology Transfer Assistant
800 Buchanan Street (510) 559-5641 (510) 559-5619
Albany, CA 94710 (510) 559-6091 (510) 559-6091

Last Modified: 10/29/2013
Footer Content Back to Top of Page