You are here:
Beltsville Area Home
/ E-mail Remote Access
E-Mail Remote Access
- The Outlook Web Access servers can only be reached from outside the Beltsville Area using a VPN account. The VPN client must be installed on your desktop or laptop computer.
- The Outlook Web Access servers can be reached from within the Beltsville Area without using a VPN account
- Use any Internet browser to access the new Outlook WebApp at:
- Enter your ARSNet\userid (usually first name.last name). Be sure to include "ARSNET\" as part of your login.
- Click the "Sign in" button
- This opens an intuitive web-version of the normal Outlook software
- You may be prompted to enter location preferences when you log in for the first time. Change to the correct time zone from the pull-down list.
- Contact your local or Institute IT Specialist for help if needed.
- Contacts for Local IT Support
- BA IT Section - 301-504-6182, ARS-BA-CompServ@ars.usda.gov
- ANRI IT - 301-504-8368, ARS-BA-ANRI-IT@ars.usda.gov
- BHNRC IT - 301-504-8764, ARS-BA-BHNRC-IT@ars.usda.gov
- PSI IT - 301-674-7940, ARS-BA-PSI-IT@ars.usda.gov
- USNA IT- No phone, ARS-BA-USNA-HelpDesk@ars.usda.gov
- VPN SharePoint Download Site
- ARSNet Login and Password required (Same as Outlook)