Grants Management Office
Extramural Agreements Assistant
Support Services Assistant
The primary function of the Grants Management Office is to serve as an additional resource to Laboratory staff regarding agreement issues and concerns. Office support includes:
- Help in determining agreement type, budget needs, timing, and ARIS/AIMS needed paperwork.
- Research and answer a variety of agreement questions (examples: regulations, budgets, agreement terms, reports due, etc.).
- Answer or research ARIS/AIMS questions regarding agreements.
- Review new and existing ARIS agreement entries prior to BARC Director's approval.
- Assist in completing proposal forms and /or award forms.
- Prepare or review invoices for trust agreements.
- Provide Laboratories with agreement log spreadsheets (1-2 times a year). Agreement log spreadsheets provide a breakdown of all ARIS information on each active or newly expired incoming and outgoing agreement within the Laboratory by scientist name.
- Prepare ARIS/AIMS entries for agreements if Laboratory is without administrative help.
- Train new Laboratory administrative staff on complete agreement processes.
- Gather data to assist in finalizing closeout of all agreement types.