Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Log Lodge Renovations
headline bar

The Renovation of the Log Lodge was coordinated by the former Engineering and Planning Section, predecessor of the Engineering and Construction Branch at BARC, beginning October 2000. The 64-year-old wooden building was showing signs of weather and insect damage in the form of both structural and cosmetic damage.

A image of the original plans for the Log Lodge is displayed below. The original construction, by the Civilian Conservation Corps, began in 1934. Read a history of the Log Lodge here.

Original Plans for the Log Lodge.

Last Modified: 9/30/2013
Footer Content Back to Top of Page