You are here:
Beltsville Area Home
/ Food Surveys
/ What's In The Foods You Eat Search Tool
, 5.0 (updated May 2013)
|What's In The Foods You Eat Search Tool, 5.0 (updated May 2013)
- View nutrient profiles for 13,000 foods commonly eaten in the U.S.
- Familiar portion sizes are included for each food.
- Portion sizes can be adjusted by the user.
- Download. CLICK HERE for instructions to download and install What’s In The Foods You Eat Search Tool on a Windows 2000 or XP (This version will not run on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Macintosh.)
SOURCES OF DATA
- Based on the Food and Nutrient Database for Dietary Studies (FNDDS) used to process and analyze What We Eat in America, NHANES dietary intake data.
- Underlying food composition data are from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference 24.