Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 must be installed before installing PMP 7.0.
If programs on your computer have required this feature, then .Net 1.1 may already have been installed. To determine if this is so, go to "Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs" and look for the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 listing. If it is not installed, go to www.microsoft.com. Under the Downloads tab, choose Download Center. In this screen, type ".NET 1.1" (without the parentheses) in the Search window and look for "Microsoft.NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package" and install that package.
- Download the Installation file (pmp7release1.exe) and save it to your Hard drive.
- Click "Download" below and you will be taken to the Download page.
- Exit all Running Applications and Disable Virus Protection before installing.
- Choose Start | Run.
- Click Browse and choose the downloaded file
- Click OK in the Run dialog box to begin the Installation.