- Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 must be installed before installing PMP 7.0.
If programs on your computer have required this feature, then .Net 1.1 may already have been installed. To determine if this is so, go to "Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs" and look for the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 listing. If it is not installed, go to: Microsoft Windows Update Click on the text next to the CUSTOM button ("Select from optional and high-priority updates...."). Under Select by Type in the left-hand window, click on 'Software, Optional.' Locate "Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1" and complete installation.
- Register and Download the Installation file and save it to your Hard drive:
- Click "Register and Download" below and you will be taken to the Registration page.
- After completing required fields, click "Submit" to get to the Download page.
- Exit all Running Applications and Disable Virus Protection before installing.
- Choose Start | Run.
- Click Browse and choose the downloaded file
- Click OK in the Run dialog box to begin the Installation.
Register and Download