630 W. North Street
Geneva, NY 14456
315 787 2307 (office)
315 787 2339 (Fax)
I am the Program Support Assistant with the USDA, ARS Plant Genetic Resources Unit and the Grape Genetics Research Unit in Geneva, NY. I am responsible for grants and agreements, serve as the primary travel arranger, time and attendance coordinator, purchase card holder, provides assistance in human resources and ARMPS preparation, amongst other things.
· A.S. Social & Behavioral Science, 1992, Cayuga County Community College, Auburn, NY
· A.A.S. Business Administration, 2006, Finger Lakes Community College, Canandaigua, NY
· B.S. Business Management and Economics, 2011, SUNY Empire State College, Saratoga Springs, NY.
· Program Support Assistant, 1996-Present, USDA, ARS, PGRU/GGRU, Geneva, NY
· Database Assistant, 1993-1996, Cornell University, Geneva, NY