USDA-ARS Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory
Bldg. 007, Rm. 104, BARC-West
Beltsville, MD 20705-2350 USA
Voice: (301) 504-8625
Fax: (301) 504-8931
- 1987 B.S. (Geology) University of Maryland, College Park, MD.
- 1995 - present: USDA-ARS-Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory, Beltsville, MD; Computer Specialist.
- 1990 - 1995: USDA-ARS-Hydrology Laboratory, Beltsville, MD; Hydrologic Technician.
- Agricultural Research Service, Beltsville Area 2007 Support/Service Employee of the Year.
- Natural Resources Institute, Beltsville Area 1995 Technician of the Year.
- 20 years Government service, awarded January 2010.
Selected Publications: (please contact the author to determine reprint availability)
Kustas, W. P., Schmugge, T. J., Humes, K. S., Weltz, M. A., Moran, M. S., Jackson, T. J., and Parry, R. Relationships between evaporative fraction and remotely sensed vegetation index and microwave brightness temperature for semiarid rangelands. Journal of Applied Meteorology. 32:1781-1790. 1993.