B.S., Oregon State University, Agronomy
M.S., Oregon State University, Crop Science
Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Agronomy
- Improving N, P, and K cycling and use on farms.
- Quantifying the benefits of alfalfa-corn rotations.
- Reducing nitrate loading of surface and ground water.
- Improving manure application options on alfalfa.
Current or Planned Experiments
- Predicting and measuring soil N availability to alfalfa.
- Assessing N supply to corn following alfalfa.
- Determining nutrient runoff when manure is applied to alfalfa.
- Ryan Maher, Biological Science Research Technician
- Matt Yost, M.S. student, University of Minnesota (Jeff Coulter, advisor)
- Brendan McShane, Agric. Sci. Res. Asst.
- Tony Stewart, Agric. Sci. Res. Asst.